Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Having a laugh or Digressing?





As of lately the surgery schedule at my small surgery center is light. It could be a reflection on the holiday season and as times are unraveling an indication of the state of the economy. I am off today due to the low senses, I could sit around, mope and watch my retirement fund shrink, or listen to the sound of silence as Pedro is in the sleep room and quite. However I have been having a LOL time. I got up to the 5th level of an internet game of the Sprout Family eating sprouts and exploding after too much flatulence invades their digestive system. Thank you Sonia. As much as I am enjoying this little activity, alas I must go exchange a purchase and will go have lunch with Nicole. I am grateful for family, a bright cold crisp day, that I live in the USA, and for the Hope of Christmas.

No comments: