Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Unmeet Expectations

I received my April work schedule yesterday and to my surprise I had today off, sooo because my time is usually structured I stayed up late last night. I went to sleep with a smile on my face and the expectation of sleeping in this A.M. and having a lazy day around the house. My wonderful warm fuzzy expectations was dashed on the rocks of life, when the phone rang at 05:30 a.m., and I was asked to come in due to two call outs. :p. I had no other choice but to go in with a smile as I received the 8-15 of April off to go and spend time with Lily and her dad as Lily's mom will be going to Canada to take care of family matters. I made it through with the plans to make it an early night tonight, and with a few great laughs from Miss Lily, I will just giggle on through.:):):):):)

No comments: