Sunday, April 6, 2008

Leasurely Weekend

Friday and Saturday Pedro and I worked on tiling the kitchen back splash. We chose a natural river rock design and I am still acclimating to the new "popping" effects of the busy little tiles and accent piece of what appears to be a running line of armor rivets in the design. I don't know if I am in a castle or in a goth dream. I had designed the cabinets and counter tops with relaxing simple clean lines, and the new addition creates a totally new energy. Today after church I spent the afternoon gathering and putting stickers on articles I have been collecting for a spring garage sale. I keep working on "lightening the load". I am still trying to digest the goth kitchen, maybe a nipple piercing would help.

1 comment:

The Mom and Roxi Page said...

you get your nipple pierced and i will get the tattoo